At Optimum we undertake rigorous quality control processes, so we are always concerned when a product does not meet our customers’ expectations.
We will deal with all returns as a priority, and in order for your return to be accurately and efficiently dealt with all goods must be returned with:
- A copy of the original order, guarantee and invoice
- A clear indication of the reason for the return
You MUST notify us and return lenses within 7 days. The only exception being a coating warranty claim.
We always welcome feedback from any of our customers and use it to maintain and improve quality for all.
We offer a full 2 year guarantee for qualifying coatings, providing customers have followed these care guidelines:
- Lenses have only been cleaned in cool water and dried with a soft cloth. Mild detergent may be used to remove stubborn marks.
- Or cleaned with an anti-reflection cleaner and a micro-fibre lens cloth recommended by an optician.
- Lenses should not be cleaned when dry.
- Lenses should not be placed face down.
- Lenses have not been exposed to extreme heat e.g. a car dashboard on sunny days.
- Lenses have not been exposed to aerosols including hairspray, chemicals or solvents.
Failure to abide by these guidelines can invalidate the guarantee.